Reaction score
Trophy No.
Streetfighter said:
Vegasphil said:
That's it, It's just the way i look at cars.

The most hypocritical thing is that I would buy it and straight away do the mods myself :lol:

I'll keep looking ;)

Don't keep looking just buy mine. Top of the range mods, brand new aux + cam belt at only 30 000, That means no major services until 66k!!!!!!!!!

Yep, do it, the exhaust alone would set you back £1k and it sounds gorgeous :)

Reaction score
Cue said:
i think the view is based on the general perceptions of modifications, we all know that there are very few Trophys that have been ruined. But a new owner may be put off thinking it'd been max powered without understanding what modifications had taken place and the reasons.

I was in exactly this position when I bought #154. I was looking at a whole host of cars and there were a number that had been given brake upgrades. At the time I thought that a standard car would be a safer bet in terms of the type of owner and the way it would have been treated. Looking back now though, I wouldn't think twice about buying a mildly modded version since discovering how rubbish the standard brake set up is..

If I had the money I'd buy both of your cars, one for the GF and one as a spare :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Fight, fight, fight...........

I can't speak for Jimboss but Matt, although he's slight has the moves and speed of a ninja :)