Tirals and Tribulations - but i'm back now.

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm sure you've noticed i've been away for a few months and all has been quiet on my part.

Suffice to say after a broken elbow, torn thigh muscle, 2 fractured wrists, a dislocated thumb, 1 desktop and 2 laptop meltdowns and an unfortunate sudden death of a friend in australia, i've had enough down time and have been playing catchup at work for a little while.

Anyhow, just though i would pop up and say Hi and that all things are back to normal....ish. lol

Reaction score
Welcome back Ben - hope you are fully recovered. Mountain bikes are banned from now?!! Look forward to hearing of any interesting developments.

Reaction score
Not a chance they are banned!

Sadly development of anything exciting for clios has taken a knock, i've become far too busy doing heads and engines for other tuners.

Sadly, as much as i love the clio, the return on time and money invested into developments is quite wasted.

Reaction score
Yes sir,

we only have one 182 plenum left though, all other 182's will have to come in for modification on the day.

Reaction score
Excellent, I just need to complete a few more miles and I can have this along with a service.

regards
R2TR