Ajr

Reaction score
I have a trade account with speedline UK which hasn't been used for AGES as i just don't have time to sell car parts any more on top of my main job & building various peoples track cars.

Anyway i rang up earlier to order a new chrono for my track 106 as one of mine bit the dust in a high speed kerb incident and my refurbing place said it's far beyond repair, as was the wishbone and track rod :oops:

They don't make them in anthracite any more, so i ordered a white one. Retail price is £130ish+postage. My contact did me a deal for £101 delivered inc a brand new set of white centre caps(£20+posts worth) so all i need to do is paint my remaining battered track wheels white for this season. Bargain i say.

I know people go on about the trophy and cup alloys being renault only. hopefully my guy can get hold of official renault turinis.

If anyone is after a brand new wheel or any speedlines in general give me a shout and i'll see what sort of deal i can wangle for you 8)

Reaction score
They're toppa i agree. I has some speedlines on my last car and i rang up asking to buy some new decals. THey gave me two sets for free. 8)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
How about a nice new set of original speedlines in anthracite for my 5 gt turbo? ;-)

Ajr

Reaction score
I'm guessing they don't make original GT rims hoolio? :evil: One of my friends was obsessed with GTTs for ages, he had about 5. He has settled with a 172 cup now :lol:

If by chance they do actually still make them, then i'm happy to help, can't see it somehow #-o

Reaction score
Trophy No.
No, shame. :)
Managed to secure one new unused one at the weekend, three to go.

Reaction score
I may consider a single wheel to replace one with minor kerbing - I'm worried that if I get it refurb'ed, it won't quite match the others.. #-o

Reaction score
I'd be up for a set of 4 if you have any luck.

Gman

Ajr

Reaction score
I need to call them in a week or two to do a new order, will have a word regarding the clio wheels.

Anyway:

DSCF1811.gif

White rocks on bright red ;)