Thanks to ClioTrophy.co.uk and bye bye to 283!

Reaction score
283 has moved on this morning after only 9 months of ownership. I wanted Trophy since they came out and I can say it never dissapointed, what an amazing little car. However the pull of a brand new 200 with Cup was too much to resist and so was the RS Monitor.

Anyway I just want to say thanks to ClioTrophy.co.uk. Its a brilliant little forum thats very friendly and great for anything trophyish. But most of all I think it needs a big pat on the back for because an excellent market place for Trophys, it has meant I have been able to buy one of the best out there then sell it on without spending a penny on advertising.

Thanks very much, I shall still post on here, afterall its for fans of the Trophy too, and I have made sure the new owner keeps up the register, but to be fair as he saw the car here first he would have anyway.

Jay

Reaction score
Good luck with the new car mate, you won't be dissappinted. Had mine a month now and loving it.

Reaction score
Hope you enjoy the new car. Be sure to feedback your feelings on it once you get accustomed to it. :)

Reaction score
Don't have to leave the forum just becuase you've got a 200.

Although, I am a bit jealous. Do love the 200's.