Jay

Reaction score
Well have to say I'm truely blown away by how good it is compared to my old 197. The steering is sharper, the handling is fantastic, gear box is the best renault gearbox I've experienced so far and the performance is superb.

Don't have a bad word to say about it tbh and its deffinately in line for my next car. Just need to make the finances work for me now;)

Reaction score
Great cars. I love them. However, 17k list for a decent spec and 20's MPG. For that I'd rather an R26, FRS or M3 (e46).

Jay

Reaction score
This was £15k with 5k on the clock. Sat nav, recaros.

Reaction score
Yeah, I think that's a bit expensive tbh Jay, I think you may be able to get a better price or newer for same. If you spec'd a new one it would be fairly similar. When I looked a 200 Cup with speedlines, Recaros I was told £15k cash I think. That was last summer before I got the T. I was mighty tempted but have to finance a bit of it so decided against it.

If you're seriously tempted post on RS with the spec and see what people quote.

Jay

Reaction score
Appreciate the info mate. Will keep it in mind

Reaction score
Haha, maybe me being a bit of a prick that. But bet you're going to get is 32 ish. Town driving is mid 20's. Caning it and it is teens. Some lad at a meet showed me his trip and was on 22mpg which included motorway driving. His new 370Z is doing the same mpg.... Go figure...

Jay

Reaction score
My 197 used to do around 27-28. Although the T does around 33

Reaction score
Suppose being nearly new it would be more thirsty, I did get my trophy in low 20s on the Isle of Man driving very hard. So its probably about right :)