Swiss Trophy's... Different Pattern Recaro's

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Guys,

Just thought I would post this as an interesting bit of trivia about Swiss Trophy's (dare I say some of you might already know).

Just happened to stumble across the image below when looking at Trophy pictures on Google (as you do). Noticed that the pattern on the Recaro's matches the rear bench (same rear bench as UK ones). This is Trophy no.1 out of 50 (50 went to Switzerland).

Got me thinking that perhaps someone had them re-trimmed like that.

So then I started searching for 'Swiss Trophy' to see if any others were like it.

This brought me to this page from this site: http://www.cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/47488-red-calipers-with-Trophy-logo

You will notice in the first picture, that the pattern is exactly the same. This is no.38 out of 50 (different car to above).

So I think we can determine from this that Swiss Trophy's came with a different pattern on the Recaro's to UK cars? I actually quite like it! No doubt it is probably more hard wearing than ours.

As I say, nothing to get that excited about, but just thought it was an interesting fact and something I didn't know about until tonight. Just thought I would share for those of you that also didn't know this.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 96
Reaction score
Yep they all came like that from the factory, is different but would look good in a 182 Cup. Swiss Trophy's also only came with Cup Spoilers from the factory.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It's the same fabric as our back seats. All Swiss Trophies are like that

There is a good Swiss Trophy webpage with some terrific photos of a Trophy factory build on it, I think I've linked to it on the forum previously

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah they don't appear to have come with Richbrook gear knob, just standard like ours...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Renault-Clio-Trophy-20.jpg
    Renault-Clio-Trophy-20.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 79