Reaction score
I know this has been asked before and i remember seeing it somewhere... but i think there is a place in the southeast that people go for the setups (minutes/camber etc)

Anyone have to name and or contact info?

Thanks
David.

Reaction score
Thanks, dont know what made me think it was southeast way! Lets hope its worth a 200mile round trip

Reaction score
P2EKY said:
Thanks, dont know what made me think it was southeast way! Lets hope its worth a 200mile round trip

i think my trip was slightly more than that and i can hand on heart say it was more than worth it. Julian knows his stuff and you'll be happy once he's fettled your car :p

Let him know that Gareth with T23PHY will be back in touch in the new year too

Reaction score
P2EKY said:

i think my trip was slightly more than that and i can hand on heart say it was more than worth it. Julian knows his stuff and you'll be happy once he's fettled your car :p

Let him know that Gareth with T23PHY will be back in touch in the new year too

Reaction score
If i ask for optimal settings i hope he can give me some help. Looking for road setup as ill never take it on track. I guess i just want it all to match.

Reaction score
Just go for standard settings with perhaps a tad more front negative - 1 - 1'30" will be fine. Some people seem to like a bit less toe - my came with 10" toe-out (a bit less than standard) and as straight line stability was fine I have left it at that. Because I compete with mine I run 2.0" negative and have only experienced positive effects - unless you do all your miles on motorways I doubt if even this much would be detrimental to tyre wear.

Unless the rear is not as per the book (1.75" negative and 0.20" toe in) I would leave well alone - these settings are very conservative and undoubtedly contribute to the car's predictability.

Reaction score
Cheers for the info guys... i have just come across the name in Essex (from a different thread). Mark Fish Motorsport... anyone had a setup there?

Reaction score
Me and Stuart (wigstar1) went to a garage called motorsport northampton i think iin Northampton. Nice place if anyone close to them wants to get theres done

Reaction score
Is the front camber adjustable from standard, or do I have the buy adjustable camber bolts?

Thanks