Reaction score
passanger side skirt stolen last night looking for a new one could any1 help? , ive seen the site with the decals on just need the skirt :evil:

Thanx Chris

Reaction score
Keep a lookout for a non-Trophy Clio with a Trophy side skirt!!

Reaction score
Plenty of clios being broken on CS at the mo. Should be able to pick one up fairly cheap - will obv need spraying though!

EDIT: If it makes you feel any better, the chap up your road with the other Cliosport had the other side nicked on the same night ...

Reaction score
The same type of person that has slowly stolen parts from my friend's fiesta ST - they lost the side skirts, then 6 months later the spoiler, then within weeks someone tried to rip off the front bumper. It's shocking what people will do.

Reaction score
ST's are a thief magnet. One mate had theres taken for a joy ride, another had both skirts nicked, keyed, dented...and all three mates had there centre caps nicked. Arsholes the lot of em

Reaction score
Ha mate had his centre caps nicked from his ST then started it up one morning, BRRRRMMM. they had nicked his exhaust as well!!

Reaction score
trophy380 said:
No way! Where the he'll does your mate live!? If it isn't nailed down they'll take it then! ;o)

It was while we were at uni in brighton, not exactly a bad area we lived in either?! Yep even exhaust clamps didnt stop them!

Reaction score
Years back someone pinched only the front indicators from my friends vauxhall Nova, and then a couple years after removed the complete Mtech front bumper off his 318s.

Reaction score
A friend of mine was breaking a trophy, I will see if the skirts are still available

Reaction score
I'd imagine they would be unpainted skirts but could be wrong