Star please

Reaction score
Just a small suggestion, nothing to do with any one but me. Could I have my third star please. Over the moon with the "Flying Tomato".
Patrick
No500 :D

Reaction score
You just cant get the staff these days - even the voluntary ones ;)

Congrats on the purchase Patrick!

Reaction score
Cool Hand Luke said:

Careful Luke, unless you want to be twitching away like a sand flea on crack with your three stars...

Reaction score
Steve said:
Cool Hand Luke said:

Careful Luke, unless you want to be twitching away like a sand flea on crack with your three stars...

Twas but a jest Steve! ;) Please not the three stars, nooooo! Anything but that! :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cool Hand Luke said:
Steve said:
[quote="Cool Hand Luke":2a7bav6j]You just cant get the staff these days - even the voluntary ones ;)

Twas but a jest Steve! ;) Please not the three stars, nooooo! Anything but that! :lol:[/quote:2a7bav6j]

So anyway, what number are you luke?

Reaction score
Cool Hand Luke said:
Steve said:
[quote="Cool Hand Luke":2r0awwu7]You just cant get the staff these days - even the voluntary ones ;)

Twas but a jest Steve! ;) Please not the three stars, nooooo! Anything but that! :lol:[/quote:2r0awwu7]

It's ok Luke, mods get 4 stars :wink:

Are you campaigning for Moderatorship? :)

Reaction score
I think Luke should be a mod, and you Jules, I can't use the forum so much at work anymore so It could do with some more. It runs itself to be honest, Unlike Renaultsport where everyone hates each other, I can't remember the last time anyone was even rude to another user, and it was probably me.

Reaction score
...which is? I know that one condition of moderatorship is not to get drink and throw abuse at everyone at 4 in the morning but I don't remember the exam. To have at least 70% spam posts?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve said:
...which is? To have at least 70% spam posts?

Well thats me well qualified then :lol: Unfortunately i also think you ought to know a little about cars and although I've learned more in the last ten months than the previous ten years it can probably still be written on the back of a postage stamp :)

Reaction score
Maybe you sat and passed the exam at 4am while completely paraletic Steve? :lol:

I'd be up for a bit of moderatorship but i'd need 8 stars - thats my lucky number :wink: I'd also need to try and up my spam quotient!

Reaction score
Tell me thats not one of your cupboards in the kitchen Dave?! :shock:

Although you could argue it is a varied diet in a way - look at all the different types!

Reaction score
haha yeah I do like to mix it up a bit - I especially like the spam with cheese

I thought you may like it for your new avatar :?: