Reaction score
Hey chaps (ettes!)

Was giving the Trophy a wash today and noticed that, before long, am sure that the last fading speedline logo is going to disappear from the wheel lip. I have, on the back the CT numbered sticker and thought it might be an idea to get some stickers made up in the same way, to copy/replace the missing logo's. I'm going to photo and make a template up from my one existing logo. Anyone interested? Or maybe an idea for the shop?

Mike.

Reaction score
Yeah I just had a good look around after posting the thread!

I'm going to make an exact copy from my rim logo. My mate owns a big printing firm, so am sure I can get some good ones made up. Only thing is I wonder if the original color was White or the same silver as the main big trophy logo...?

I'll get on it tomorrow...

Reaction score
Right, I can get them made up in a white decal. I have photo'd my existing logo and have comp'd a new logo up from vector's from the web (no rubbish jpeg or bitmaps). I've just got to go home and exactly measure up the wheel and the logo to make sure its exactly right and we are sorted. I'm going to get a minimum run done and will let you all know when they are in...

Mike

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I personaly dont think the "Trophy" speedlines came with the stickers on them.
If you bought speedlines from speedline or from another website then you would have got the stickers.

Im sure i read or i was told from speedline that there is a slight difference in the standard OE wheel and the Speedline Turini wheel that speedline sell.

You will see that even the title states "aftermarket" so and not OE

http://www.speedlinecorse.co.uk/aftermarket/after2120.htm

Last edited:
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sorry mate but that is utter bollocks, they came with the decal that I have posted a picture of.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sorry Marc but mine has less miles and I've owned it from new. i had an accident with one of mine and lost half the decal whilst cleaning off a stubborn bit of something with some wheel cleaner, it literally dissolved off infront of my eyes. This is why almost none now have the originals.

Reaction score
Yeah my original is not a sticker, its paint. The other wheels have probably in the past, had a wheel refurb and so the logo's aren't there. Am nearly done with the decal, will go to the printers tomorrow (wanted to make the effort to get it right)

Reaction score
Haha, love it Mark. No need to speak to Speedline as lots of us picked ours up new. Hoolio is correct. My wheels lost their logo's in one wash at a trader friend of mine's as the wheel cleaner was too harsh. My spare set still have them as will all Trophy speedlines bought from Renault. Others bought from elsewhere will have different sized 'Speedline' centre caps instead of the Renault diamond.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I stand corrected so i do apploigise

Hello Marc,
thanks for your enquiry. Yes, the Trophy was a special edition for the UK market, built by Renault Sport in the Dieppe Alpine plant.
The wheel was the well known Turini ( Type 2120 ) wheel, made to the official Renault homologation standard.
The specification was 7x16 ET45, anthracite colour. The original equipment wheels for this special edition were produced with the Speedline Corse logo on the rim ( as the aftermarket version ) but also another subtly different version of the same wheel was made for Renault Sport as an accessory item.
The accessory version had the Renault Sport logo on the rim. We can supply our aftermarket version of the wheel, in 7x16 anthracite colour, in two different offsets. ET40 and ET35.The other key differences between the aftermarket and Renault Sport versions are Centre Cap - Original Renault item v our Speedline Corse aftermarket item.
Centre bore - The centre bore on the aftermarket versions is “universal”, requiring our fitted aluminium spigot rings to provide correct location. Whereas the OE versions were a direct centre bore, no spigot ring required.
Hope that helps Marc.

Kind regards
Chris

Chris Jordan S.L. Corse Ltd

Reaction score
Yeah my original is not a sticker, its paint. The other wheels have probably in the past, had a wheel refurb and so the logo's aren't there. Am nearly done with the decal, will go to the printers tomorrow (wanted to make the effort to get it right)

What happened to these stickers?
Did you ever get them done?