Reaction score
That link isn't working at the moment but you really need the limited edition number to be able to track any history.

Reaction score
Stu
make sure to ask about and check the dampers. read up on the threads and know what to look for, dont be afraid to ask for £500 off for a re-furb if you think they might be on the way out, which unless they've been done already , probably are.

Reaction score
I've had a quick read, im gonna look to reduce the price anyways :)

Post an update tomorrow :)

Stu

Reaction score
Just back from the dealership

and im without the trophy :(

The dealership WOULDNT budge on the the £8000 price tag and rekons he has had 36 calls this weekend about the car...

I offered him £7500 and i would take it away without any warranty or checksw from the garage but he said it was worth more than the screen price..

The car looked like it had seen paint on the passenger rear panel, the passenger wheel was badly scuffed up and when you looked from the front the drivers wheels looked aligned corrected but the passenger sidelooked like the toe was way out, strange this is it drive very well.

No reciepts for the rebuild of the front shocks either...

The service book had only 2 stamps in it as the salesman said it only needing servicing every 2 years or 12 thousand miles (not sure how true this is)

Anyway never mind im sure someone who isnt as picky as me will end up buying the car for thae screen price

Stu

The hunt continues.

Reaction score
Hang on in there Stu it will be well worth the wait!

He's right about the service times/ mileage but imo I would want a service stamp at least every year. I was lucky in that the guy who had my car serviced it every year and changed the oil every 6 months.

Rich

Reaction score
i was under the impression that all sports (1*2) service were every year or 12K unlike the non sport which are 2yrs or 18K! From speaking with others on here i think everyone has always done theirs every year and a few do oil changes every 6months/6K.

I would deffo be looking for service yearly with all the correct things being done like Aux belt etc.