Too many to choose from but here are a few;

Mk 4 R32
Mini cooper works / GP
Focus RS MK1
Integra typr R DC5

Reaction score
My 225 F1

It got stolen so I bought a Trophy.

So if I hadn't bought a Trophy that would mean my F1 would not have been stolen so Id be driving that!!!

Reaction score
Where to begin...

R26r
cooper s jcw gp (ltd edition one)
dc5 teg type r
fd2 civic type r
e30 m3 perhaps
z4m would be nice..

Reaction score
When I sold my JDM facelift Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 I shortlisted two cars as my everyday runner, a Honda integra Type R DC2 UK, not JDM don't like how they look, and the Trophy. I test drove a few DC2's and one was lovely and unmolested, but felt very cheap and slow and hard work compared to the Celica for a car roughly same size.

Drove the Trophy and loved it, reminded me of my old Renault 5GTT's, and felt like it was a much more modern car than both the Celica and DC2.

I like DC5's but very poor fuel economy compared to the Trophy put me off, no point going for it after a Celica either as slower with same amount of fuel used.

Also test drove the new Civic Type R, and really liked it, but only wanted Championship Edition with LSD as makes all the difference, but discounts were crap compared to normal model which was easy to get over £3K off list price.

Did look at some MINI Cooper S's and they are superb little cars, double wishbone suspension up front, very direct steering, but just didn't do it. Plus the engine is a bag of nails all said and done. You want old chassis with new engine which is at least a decade newer in design.

If I was to buy new, I like the Fiat 500Abarth, though steering a bit duff, but lovely engine and really well built.

I also considered a Ford Racing Puma, bespoke almost fully handbuilt car, just a bit down on power.

Maybe in stead of the Trophy a MK1 Focus RS would be nice.

Reaction score
Most likely at the time I bought the trophy it would have been the old CTR. There wasn't much else around 2 1/2 for £10k that offered similar performance that I liked. The mini cooper S wwasn't good enough value iirc so I would have had to have one that was probably twice as old as the trophy at the time.

Jay

Reaction score
Had a 197, added a Trophy to the collection, sold the 197 to get my wife a 225. So............

Prob a Clio 200 or a Twingo 133

Reaction score
no one mentioned you could have super cars :lol:

I'll have an 430 scuderia then please :p

Reaction score
Peugeot 205 GTI 1.9
Ford Racing Puma
Ford Mondeo ST TDCI (Good cruiser :wink: )
Renault Clio 182 FF
Lotus Elise (First choice)
Nissan 200sx
Mitsubishi Evo VI TME

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mitsubishi Evo VII RS Sprint
Renault Clio 172 Cup
Caterham (R500 if i could stretch that far)

If I won the Euro Millions I would buy a koenigsegg ccx :D

Reaction score
200 cup, white.
R27, black.
R26R, white.
S3, black or white.
Exige, white.
Evo MR FQ 3**, Red with black wheels and spoiler.
And the list goes on and on and on and on.......

But seriously with the lack of cash i have at the moment probably a,
306 GTI-6, supercharged.
172 cup
182 cup packed
Evo 5

and for some stupid reason a have a AXGT and i Daihatsu Charade GTTI in my head, fcuk know why, maybe because i owned them years ago when i was little, haha.

Reaction score
Not sure if the question is "what would you realistically drive if you didn't have a T" or "what's your ideal drive if you didn't have a T" ??

So - realistically - my 997 C2S, ideally a 997 GT3 RS 2nd generation; but a Zonda F would do if I did the lottery!

But I'd still need a Trophy ........ :)