Reaction score
Trophy No.
We've had a fair bit of snow in some bits of bradford, just reaslised how she-hite the trophy is in the snow! :x has a nyone else noticed this, my friend was in her 1.5dci clio, it went uphill fine. i try traction on not a hope, traction off, loads of wheel spin and nothing, is anyone running snow wheels and tyres?

amm

Reaction score
it is the Michelin exalto tyres if you Read your manual you will find it tells you to fit winter tyres for the winter months

Reaction score
Hi,
Winter tyres are essential in Munich where I live at the moment. When I needed tyres for my trophy no-one had any in stock to fit the standard alloy. I ended up getting some unbranded 15" steel wheels and 185/55 winter tyres. They really struggle with the power of the trophy. It tries to pull you off the road everytime you accelerate hard! It also looks really bad. :cry:

There are winter tyres made which will fit the standard alloy. I have seen continental's on a 182 out here. This would be a much better option. I'm sure the difference in grip in the snow will be huge. Have a look online. You can get winter/ snow tyres in the uk too.

Attachments

• snowedin.jpg
    snowedin.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 333
  • Trophy_01.jpg
    Trophy_01.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 333
Reaction score
Fantastic!!! Looks like you have a rather alrge duvet over the car.... ;)

O.