Sloppy stick.

Reaction score
How can I tighten up the sloppiness in my gearstick.? Very frustrating the way it is.!

Reaction score
depends how sloppy it is? could be a worn part? otherwise i fitted a yanoo stiff shift kit, you will find @yanoo on cssports

Reaction score
The plastic bush at the gearbox end is a common issue and is relatively easy/cheap to replace.

Reaction score
I want to add the oem+ finish to my trophy so fitting a pms is a no go for me pal.!

Reaction score
So today I came home from fcs went to pop to families house and lost all gears. Looks like the linkage has either snapped or come off at the gearbox end. Are they common to snapping. Fingers crossed its just come loose

Reaction score
Looked like it had somehow worked loose and the nut had fallen off the pin. Got located back in and a nut back on but did it up too tight locking the gearstick and unable to select gears. Extremely puzzled and thinking I had fucked the box. I then worked it out and loosened it slightly. The original nut wasn't very good so renewed it with a new nylock nut. Job done.! So glad it wasn't a costly fix