SilverVision Bulbs

Reaction score
Winter is well and truely drawing in and Im going to purchase some new bulbs for the Trophy. Having heard positive comments about silvervisions i am going to by a set. Could anyone tell me what type of silvervsion bulbs i need ie fit type as there are various codes and i dont know which one.

Cheers guys

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
http://www.powerbulbs.com - just put the car info in and it'll give you the options.

having said that they seem to have changed the site - i'll have a look later and post up the correct ones, iirc they're H7, H1's and W5W's but not certain - i've got spares in the back of the car so will double check.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
right, mine are:

Main beam -H1 Philips Vision plus (although Osram nightbreaker have since been launched which are a bit better)
Dipped beam - H7 Philips X-treme power
Side lights - W5W Philips bluevision - gives a white light, looks the biz.
Indicator - PY21W - Philips Silvervision - the one and only

Some a right bitch to change, all are road legal, no matter what a stealer may say.

Hope this helps.

Reaction score
I opted for Osram Diadems for my indicators- a similar idea to the Silvervisions but with a slight blue tinge.

Standard
IMG_3440%20(Medium).JPG

Diadems
IMG_3441%20(Medium).JPG

Diadems.JPG

(The silver colour would probably look better with the red Trophy paint.)

I've used the Osram Nightbreakers in my other car and they give a noticeable improvement in light output. I tried the Philips Xtreme in the same car and reckon their output is less and the light is more of a yellow colour.