Reaction score
big_peaches said:
you obviously havent read any of my past posts....am pushin 220bhp, with high lifts and a remap...i have sasch sus and the only thing different from a trophy is the colour and the v5 log book......

Whats the torque fiqures peaches ?

Reaction score
174lb ft....tis lower then i expected so, under load ...when av got people in the car it does slow it considerably

Reaction score
yeah.....although cold start can be weird!!! i noticed a guy with a 172 was getting around the same figure with throttle bodies., but he had his mapped for day to day driving and was gettin 222bhp and 176lb......am thinking throttle bodies are class

Reaction score
it was weird befor but much more pronounced now, driving at 10- 15 mph in second,,,,,not moving foot at all...then its like i have my foot down.........

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
my only question on this now is why spend all that money to buy the car and turn it into virtually a trophy - why didnt you just buy a trophy, fit climate control, different seats and chip it?

Reaction score
Cue said:
my only question on this now is why spend all that money to buy the car and turn it into virtually a trophy - why didnt you just buy a trophy, fit climate control, different seats and chip it?

How has he tried to turn his car into a trophy? All he has done is purchased the suspension that is installed on a trophy and why not. Not everyone wants a red car but would like improved handling. Also, retro fitting climate control is not worth the time or aggrevation. Plus it would probably cost an arm and a leg.

Reaction score
best of both worlds.
182 full fat with recaros in black gold both cup packs only 40 in the uk. :D :D

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
jayxx83 said:
Cue said:

How has he tried to turn his car into a trophy? All he has done is purchased the suspension that is installed on a trophy and why not. Not everyone wants a red car but would like improved handling. Also, retro fitting climate control is not worth the time or aggrevation. Plus it would probably cost an arm and a leg.

from memory, it was directed at big peaches.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hang on a second Big Peaches, if you've had the sachs fitted why haven't you enlightened the rest of us as to how much you paid? Didn't i see on your car domain site that you'd only spent 500+ on your mods, perhaps they are not as expensive as we all feared :?

Reaction score
what i want to know is why on earth would you want to make the seat another 10 mm higher lol are you only 4 foot tall ?