MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Got a phone call today from renault and im happy to say that im getting a spanking New sticker sent out to myself for free.

The Stickers do not come with a Part Number so the part number can not be handed out.

The Stickers are put on the car at the Import factory in the UK to identify the car as a UK car and the spec / model of the car, These are NOT chassis or VIN stickers and are known as the "UK INFORMATION STICKER"

There is only 2 ways you can get these stickers which i have listed below (This is what Renault UK Told Me)

1, You can go into your dealer with a photo of what you looking for and your V5 with your chassis number, The dealer then has to contact the UK Import factory where the sticker has to be printed up and then sent to the dealer. As there is NO PART NUMBER for this there is no official price listed on any of the renault parts system.

2, You can contact Renault UK and ask for a Renault Support Manager, Explain what you are looking for, Explain that it does not have a part number and then send an E-mail to them with a photo of what you are looking for (Like the one above in this topic)

Doing the second option cuts out the middle man (The Dealer) and you can speak to someone direct.
In your e-mail you can also copy this link and send it so they can see exactly what we are talking about and that it is possible to get as alot of people use the easy option of " Its No Longer Available"

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Sticker has arrived and it even comes with a comp slip from the company that prints them so i have there full details.

There is a slight problem tho as even tho its a brand new sticker the ink on it is not the best and its been done slightly squint.

I will call RUK again and the actual company that produce these to see about getting one thats going to be looking alot better.