Sachs dampers needed ASAP!!!

Reaction score
Its my own fault for not doing my homework before i bought my car back in May not knowing about Sachs dampers. I bought the car not knowing mine didnt have any, silly i know. trying to find a set with the gator boot seems even harder. Any where abouts or any coming up for sale would be greatly appricated. kris.dale@fiatpiccadilly.co.uk.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Hate to be a total kn0b but i have a spare set sitting with full gators down the garage but I'm not willing to sell them.

Sometimes they don't come up for sale for weeks/ Months and then a few pop up.

The gators would be a hard thing to get if they don't come with the dampers as i don't think renault supply these at all.

Reaction score
Errrr...............not really sure why you replied to my post but................ok?

Reaction score
Once again..........? Please can you only post if you can help and not post pointless replies. I am after some help not here for a laugh.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Your best bet is that chap selling #42, he has dampers, they are for sale. He does say buyer of car has first refusal but I'm sure if you make him an offer

Reaction score
Not yet, advertised on PH today.

Had a few people offering me P/X's but nothing close to what would be suitable as a cheap P/X :)