Sach Stickers & Trophy Decal (Side Skirt)

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Just an update for all you trophy owners on the holy grail of the sachs stickers that go on the shocks and the trophy decal that goes on the side skirt.

I will start with the sachs stickers and once again i have tried and tried to get more from my contact at RUK and i quote
"These will NOT be given or handed out to anyone, It was a one off and no other set will be given"

I then asked if every Trophy owner called RUK to to request these i then got this reply and i quote
"No matter who calls or what the reason these will not be given out, you where given these under special instruction and once again after long talks with Renault France & the UK Parts Manager they have both agree'd these will not be handed out"

Now as for the trophy decal which goes on the side sill these are not a problem altho the price is.
These decals are £31 Inc VAT each and you need 2 of them so you are looking at £62 for a pair.
Try asking your local Renault dealer to get them and you will be banging your head off a brick wall, It took me 5 months for RUK to get these let alone a local dealer trying to get them.

Im going to possibly be getting a few sets and i will be selling them at the price i have paid for them. I will NOT be making any profit (not 1 pence) and i will also be doing free postage.
These are something that i will need to wait on tho as its not an overnight job.

Last edited:
Reaction score
8200530349 is the part number needed for the Trophy decals. There is no problem in getting them from Renault. I could do a better price than £31inc vat.

I'm on the case for Sach stickers as Im going through my own avenues.

Reaction score
8200530349 is the part number needed for the Trophy decals. There is no problem in getting them from Renault. I could do a better price than £31inc vat.

would be good to see if you manage to get Sachs stickers as I'd imagine there would be a lot of people wanting them. Good work!

Reaction score
Trophy No.

So they are readily available then? Be good to see some of the sachs available as well.