Reaction score
Reluctantly I am putting my Clio Trophy up for sale:( Currently on 95,000 miles, It is very well maintained with full service history and has had timing belt replaced at the correct interval. The wheels have been refurbished and fitted Michelin PS3's all round, Brembo HC front discs and Renault rear disks/bearings, Ferodo DS2500 pads front and rear with new fluid, a BTM exhaust with revised Renault hangers, ITG Maxogen carbon fibre airbox and filter, Koni adjustable rear dampers, full 172 Cup rear seats and door cards, the wiper stalk mod, a Cabasse Auditorium Tronic stereo upgrade with the Pioneer custom-fit speakers and a Dension Gateway iPod interface, a new battery and wiper blades, genuine Renault Sport mats fitted, cargo net in the boot. Will also include the original air filter and interior if buyer wants it. I have also fitted a genuine Renault 182 front splitter, sivertec indicator bulbs all round.

Pictures available on request.

Looking for £4,550

PM me or contact 07912607559

Reaction score
Reduced to £4,399 and will include 12 months MOT

Reaction score
Now £4200. Going to have MOT done on monday.

Reaction score
I'm surprised too. Looks like there are a few buyers around, but possibly only for lower mileage cars. It's a lot of car at this price!

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys:) took a deposit on the car on Sunday and will be collected this weekend. Sold to a really nice guy who will take good care of her I'm sure:)