Reaction score
Here we have my Renault Clio hill climber that ive used for the past 3 years with great success.
This car has been developed throughout my ownership to be a competitive car and the quickest Clio in class winning both my class and overall championship in 2013.
Throughout 2014 ive spent time developing the car to further its competitiveness at great expense for future championships.

Current spec of the car
Jms rs2 intakeKtec
red solid mounts
Ktec dog bone
Magnecore blue lead
sOil catch tank
Odyssey battery relocated to passenger well
Wildwood calipers with ds2500 pads done 20 miles
Dash removed with single rev counter fitted and wires tidied and re wired.
Half roll cage fitted not sure on brand
Sparco seat and trs harness
Uprated fuel pump
Pms shifter
Ktec exhaust with de cat
Polycarbonate windows
Fibreglass bonnet and headlight blanks
Kw v2 suspension
Whiteline anti roll bar
Ktec solid top mounts
6 2118 wheels 2 with almost new super soft r888, 2 with r1rs and 2 with no tyres and 2 f1's with r1r.
20mm Ktec spacers at front and 15mm rears
MSA logbook
When i bought the car 3 years ago i fitted a refurbed gearbox due to part the drive shaft breaking and working its way through the gearbox.
Suspension set up at denomtweeks
the car has never missed a beat and drives beautifully with lots of torque and great handling, really cant give this car enough credit for how it drives, shes running approx 200bhp and pulls very well.
The car must owe me i excess of 8k with no expense spared and im only selling as i fancy a new challenge in a different car, if it doesnt sell im not going to worry ill just use it again next year.
this is a track car not a road car
I do known car transporter for anyone without a tailor.

Pictures available on request

£6000