Refurbished Sachs dampers, refurbed Speedlines with Tyres, Recaro Trendlines + more

Reaction score
Hi All!
This is the proverbial Trophy wish list. I was hoping to restore my basket case Trophy
which was too much of a basket to make financial sense, therefore I am selling the below
listed items to you guys a chance before it all goes on eBay, so here goes:

x2 front Sachs dampers
They have just had full refurb by BG (£800.00 invoice)with one new damper rod, de pinned & new adjusters and body painted. They have just been test fitted, zero miles,
will also supply top mounts and old springs £1100.00.

X2 Recaro Trendlines
Two original alcantara front seats with mounts and sliders. Drivers seat cushion needs replacing otherwise good condition. Passenger side perfect. £650.00

Trophy rear bench seat (upper and lower) good condition one snag on lower: £100.00

Trophy front bumper including upper grill/badge and fog lights in capsicum red £100.00

Trophy rear bumper £50.00

Trophy rear v6 roof spoiler in capsicum with brake light £100.00

Skoda front splitter (never used) £15.00

Steering Wheel (with Airbag) re trimmed in alcantara and leather (grey Trophy inscription) never used £180.00 retrim was £160)

Rear beam (stripped/cleaned & repainted) with purple power flex bushes (not fitted) :
£265

i have lots more goodies like ported inlet manifold & throttle body (all painted properly) in anthracite with fuel injector rail £280.

Original Trophy Speedline Wheels returned in anthracite with cheapo Tyres in good condition £500

brand New trophy heater/ac panel in box £120.00

Stainless Steel Janspeed Exhaust £300.00

I need the space more than the money, and in years to come this lot will be harder to find. Please e-mail me if you are interested rather than PM @ william@pixel8pictures.com
thanks for reading

Last edited:

atl

Reaction score
Im after the cigarette lighter insert bit?

Also could you post pics of the front bumper too?

koi

Reaction score
Interested in the recaros, any pictures and where are you located?