Reaction score
i want to clean the top of the tailgate window where it meets the roof spoiler but the gap is too tight to get anything up there, wondering if i just loosen the bolts a bit it will create a gap big enough to get a cloth in?
am i right in thinking its held on with 2 small screws at either side and 2 more across the length?
its not bonded on too is it?
maybe i should do as the wife says and not "mess with it"but the trapped grime is annoying me, even though it can only be seen from the inside with the tail gate open.

Reaction score
You are right 6 screws in total also two plastic clips under the spoiler,take your wife's advice as the clips will most likely break.

Put some kind of detergent,i use autosmart G101 in the shut then fire the pressure washer in there sorted.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Fill a spray bottle with high concentrate car shampoo and squirt loads up whilst using a detailing brush or just a paint brush.

SoS

Reaction score
I would leave it, the plastic clips could break, if they do it can be a nightmare to fix them back into the spoiler. There is a thin foam strip stuck to the glass where the spoiler rests, this will also probably be a pain to put back right as it tends to come unstuck when the spoiler moves.

I had the change my high level brake light this weekend, not something I would like to repeat in a hurry!

Reaction score
Cheers - no pressure wash so I'll give the paint brush option a try.
Knowing Renault I knew there would be some hidden clips involved somewhere.