Reaction score
Hi, I'll be taking home my trophy very shortly. The one I'm buying has cloth rear seats that don't match the fabric of the rest of the car what so ever. However I've noticed in pictures on here that some people have some that match the recaros. Just wondered if it is meant to have matching rear seats or if they always come with the cheap looking cloth ones.

thanks!

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Hi There Buddy,

What you are looking for are Clio 182 FF Rear Seats. If you join www.cliosport.net and become a paid member you will see the wanted / for sale section and sometimes there is sets that come up for sale.

I changed mine from the horrible cloth rear seats as in the pictures below

Trophy001.gif

Trophy002.gif

Trophy004.gif

Trophy006.gif

Trophy007.gif

The only thing you need to do to modify them is cut extra small slits in the carpet so they fit as they are a split seat / bench

Reaction score
Nice job there i have thought about this mod but they still dont match the front recaros properly ?

2 choices really, 1 if you have kids, fit a mexican blanket ie VW style,stops the mess, 2 strip them out and fit a roll cage, ie trophy style.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well I don't have kids so a back seat diet could be in the cards. Thanks guys!

Reaction score
Yeah it's suppose to come with non matching cloth rear seats with no headrests (base model seats). Anything else is not standard.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
172 seats are a slightly closer match as the perforations in the alcantara are not contrasting. Not perfect but 172 or 182 seats look better than standard and can be picked up cheaply from cliosport.

Weight difference is minimal. Didn't weigh them but the 172 seats really didn't weigh much.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I guess another option would be to have the existing rear bench re-trimmed to match by capital seating ? (Recaro agents)

I know this would cost a lot more than a S/H 182 seat though.

I have picked up a standard rear trophy seat complete for 99p bargain :cool:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Taken from evo database:

182 - 1110kg, 165bhp/ton, 0-60 6.6s, 0-100 17.5s
Trophy - 1090kg, 168bhp/ton, 0-60 6.6s, 0-100 17.3s

I wouldn't worry about the additional weight as it won't be noticeable, just go with whatever you prefer.

Reaction score
Were quiblin about 6.5kg when I bet driver weights vary greatly!!

Reaction score
The drivers weight is a constant - his or her car has the same weight driver before and after fitting the heavier seats so it will weigh more; but so what. I suggest adding weight in a more considered way, 6.5 kg gives the driver a good few curries to enjoy before the cars performance is affected :)