Reaction score
do the 182 rear seats split 60/40, as it drives me mad that the Trophy one's don't when I occasionally need to put them down.

Does anyone know if the leather 182 rear seats are a straight swap, I suspect they are.

How much might I pay for a set and what about door cards I've heard those mentioned too

Reaction score
172 FF rear seats look better, but 182 FF fit too with no real dramas at all

Expect to pay between £150-£200 for a rear bench - took me months to find one.

Photo-0027.jpg
Photo-0029.jpg
Photo-0032.jpg

i wish now i'd taken them out of the old written off one rather than leaving them in :cry:

Reaction score
on the door cards - i personally wouldnt bother - there was noticeable differences in the colour of the plastics

Reaction score
Thanks, that looks v nice and answers my question exactly. Btw doe the isofix bar still work or does it have to removed?

Reaction score
160dmb said:
Thanks, that looks v nice and answers my question exactly. Btw doe the isofix bar still work or does it have to removed?

I've done this to my Trophy - took half an hour - simple part swap. I'm not a mechanic.

Got the seats effectively barnd new for £100 from a written off 182 that had 50 miles on the clock!

Renault quoted £1500 for the parts!

Reaction score
160dmb said:
Btw doe the isofix bar still work or does it have to removed?

remove it to get the old seat out, slot the new ones in (the seat back is all in one piece iirc) and then refit the bar.

no more than a 15 minute job. its about the only mod i completed without help :wink:

Reaction score
Hey Gareth I just did a search on ClioSport for a rear seat and found all the same pictures, and I was really touched I thought you had taken all of those pictures for me!!!

Reaction score
160dmb said:
Hey Gareth I just did a search on ClioSport for a rear seat and found all the same pictures, and I was really touched I thought you had taken all of those pictures for me!!!

haha.... they were from my old one - my new Trophy doesnt have the full fat seats in it this time

Reaction score
Trophy No.
son of solo said:
your missing point of the trophy....how about the engine cover too?

Think that's a bit unfair, i don't think most on this forum have not lost sight of what the trophy is about but at same time most of these cars are used day to day and the back of the trophy is an uncomfortable claustraphobic place to be mainly because of the big recaro's, of which i'm sure there are smaller,cheaper,lighter and as effective though not as attractive versions available. So i've not got a problem with this easily reversed mod(gareth, 15mins) fitting nice seats is hardly chaving it up.

Reaction score
personally, i did it for the visual improvement.... and only had positive comments about how it improve the looks and had comments of thats how it should have been when it left the factory.

in all honesty, the occasions where i have rear seat passengers are very rare.... in fact i can count on one hand how many times people have sat in the back of my car since collecting it in December. i'm billy no mates really :wink:

Reaction score
hoolio said:
son of solo said:
your missing point of the trophy....how about the engine cover too?

Think that's a bit unfair, i don't think most on this forum have not lost sight of what the trophy is about but at same time most of these cars are used day to day and the back of the trophy is an uncomfortable claustraphobic place to be mainly because of the big recaro's, of which i'm sure there are smaller,cheaper,lighter and as effective though not as attractive versions available. So i've not got a problem with this easily reversed mod(gareth, 15mins) fitting nice seats is hardly chaving it up.

Totally agree on this point. It's not as if the intention is to get a retrim in some sickly red and black scheme or something with speakers and NoS bottles protruding from all angles... :shock:

Anyway, perhaps someone could clear up a question that I have - what is the isofix bar? :oops:

Reaction score
now quik you clearly don't have kids!

Isofix is the latest industry standard way of fitting a child seat. The childs seat clips to the Isofix bracket which is built into the car, In our case via "the Isofix Bar"

I have heard of 8kg as the weight of it, so potentially an easy weight saving if you arent ever going to put kids in the back.

Though I'm sure some would say transporting children is "missing the point of the trophy"

Sorry "son of" couldn't resist it it! :D :D :D

Reaction score
160dmb said:
now quik you clearly don't have kids!

Yikes, kids, ahhhh Nooooo! A little way off having a pair of mini me's rushing around yet!

Where abouts is the isofix bar actually located?

I'd say it's a handy addition so long as the cihld seat is a matching mini recaro - awesome! :wink:

Reaction score
My mini me is only 9 weeks at this point!

They only do Recaro's for slightly older childern, rest assured he'll have one when he is old enough!