Really starting to miss my Trophy!

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Not even one year since I sold it and do I miss it.........HELL YEAH!

I currently drive a Honda S2000 which is a totally awesome car. It is an awesome car like the Trophy but in a totally different way. The way the S2000 accelerates is great, noises are great and in this weather, roof down with a heavy right foot is the way to go.

My wife misses the Trophy just as much as me. The plan is (when the S2000 is paid) to buy another Trophy, low mileage hopefully, and use the S2000 as a weekend car. Great car and as we don't need practicallity suits us both just now just having 2 seats and a boot big enough for a weekend bag.

So watch this space in the future.......MINT LOW MILEAGE TROPHY WANTED!!

Brian

S4M

Reaction score
I really want a S2000 ahaha so how about a straight Swap lol :)

Trophys are great

Reaction score
yep ...i sold an elise to buy the trophy and havent looked back, despite the wife having a R27 i have no plans to take that on in the future

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
S4M said:
I really want a S2000 ahaha so how about a straight Swap lol :)

Trophys are great

Plus about £20 my way, lol!!

Reaction score
I swapped my Trophy for a 197 cup a month ago now....I miss the Trophy as it is a great car...but the 197 cup is equally as good, yet a completely different feel. 197 definately feels faster and more refined, handling is fantastic and the gear box is truly satisfying.....still miss the ride and handling characteristics of the Trophy though...i would like to have both.....maybe I'll try and get a Trophy when I've paid the 197 off :D