Reaction score
Ive been in contact with Henk from fastchips and asked the question do other re-maps, k-tec etc, peform better than his, he recons they dont produce as much as stated on the box.
He told to me to get one and upload it using the RS Pro to see the difference.
My question is does anyone have any re-map data in the correct format? i.e. a re-map downloaded from a RSTuner Pro, a write cal file or write ecu file, for engine CB22, map 8200 7804 is my currect map.
Would be good if i coud get hold of a few different ones and upload them to my ecu to see which peforms the best and take some graphs from the performance analyiser to compare.
MAT7, i know you already had a custom superchip re-map before the Henk map, did you feel any difference once Henks was loaded?

Reaction score
Both Henks off the shelf 98 ron map and the custom maps perform better then the Superchip.

My car now absolutely flies :D

I also prefer the cold start program on Henks map.

Reaction score
Matt, Are you using Henks 98ron map or a custom one? If custom, how did you create it?

I'm about to purchase one of these and would also like to try a few different maps if possible....

Reaction score
7MAT said:
Both Henks off the shelf 98 ron map and the custom maps perform better then the Superchip.

The map is good but just doesnt feel quite as good as the one i had on my old 182, that said i had a induction and magnex on my old 182.
Did you ever get round to trying the performance analyiser?

Reaction score
7MAT said:

why did you have to say that...now i need to spend more money i think :lol:

Reaction score
Sam415 said:
Matt, Are you using Henks 98ron map or a custom one? If custom, how did you create it?

I'm about to purchase one of these and would also like to try a few different maps if possible....

No I'm running a custom map.

For Henk to make a custom map, you need to create a log file by driving in third gear from 2500 - 7000.