Reaction score
Finally got some pics, they're not great but at least they'll give you an idea.

Enjoy . . .

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    752.9 KB · Views: 690
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    765.4 KB · Views: 690
  • PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    723.7 KB · Views: 690
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    761 KB · Views: 690
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    812.1 KB · Views: 691
  • PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    750.2 KB · Views: 691
Reaction score
They literally just peeled off. Used nothing other than my hands. They didn't leave any residue on the front and back ones and the roof ones just left a tiny amount of glue which came straight off with some Meguiars scratch X. Piece of cake, literally took 15 min.

I can't believe they would have lasted more than a year or so left on there tbh. They're nowhere near as good as the Trophy stickers.

Reaction score
chiefbadger said:
They literally just peeled off. Used nothing other than my hands. They didn't leave any residue on the front and back ones and the roof ones just left a tiny amount of glue which came straight off with some Meguiars scratch X. Piece of cake, literally took 15 min.

I can't believe they would have lasted more than a year or so left on there tbh. They're nowhere near as good as the Trophy stickers.

interesting..... a lot of the Meggy owners on MS have moaned how hard they were to come off :!:

Reaction score
interior looks nice, but never truly liked the megane shape. They do definately look better in real life than on pictures!

did you not fancy the yellow? Or is that a long waiting list?

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
interior looks nice, but never truly liked the megane shape. They do definately look better in real life than on pictures!

did you not fancy the yellow? Or is that a long waiting list?

yellow is quite a long wait i beleive... plus it leaves your wallet 1200 lighter and is no where near as exclusive as it used to be IMHO

I'm sure Cheif can confirm though

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
looks better in black imo, those decals you left on near the wheel arch sets it off a treat.

be interesting to see what it looks like against a white one :wink: at some future meet :)

G

Lovely! I'm very impressed. I need one of those cars. Just noticed it has a chav rev-counter.

Reaction score
Very beautiful 'in black' :)

here in Switzerland I have seen a black clio sport F1 team R27, very beautiful and aggressive, in UK are already ready for sell?

bye
Luca

Reaction score
What counts as a Chav rev counter??!!

Re the Liquid Yellow, I think it is just a bit much tbh and also as Gareth says, they're becoming a little bit common now!!!

I fancied the black as I was looking for a bit more of a Q car. Hence the majority of the stickers coming off too.

Reaction score
looking nice, first thing i would have done is remove those stickers, good move 8) :lol:

Reaction score
I really thought that the stickers would grow on me, but they just look like carpet tiles on the roof and the bumper stickers just take away from the lines of the car I reckon.

It's bizarre driving it, as the Trophy was really quite noisy inside - with the blue flame n all, but this is almost silent with the windows up. It's only when you're outside and it goes past that you realise how much noise it's making! It's really quite whoooshy!!!

Reaction score
I had a drive in this last night and was very impressed, I said before that this was not my sort of car, I imagined it would feel heavy and have dull responses - not so. It has constant massive torque on tap and I hate to say it but would murder a Trophy in gear and to 100, it pulls so hard out of corners you end up doing 100 before the next one. The steering wheel is excellent, quite a bit smaller than the Clio one and the gearchange is incredibly light. Feeling the LSD work is great, you can tighten your line around a roundabout and it just digs in, no understeer at all. It doesn't tug the wheel any more than the Clio did either, an incredible achievement considering the urge it's got.

All in all I found it to be a very accomplished car, If I needed a car to carry four adults comfortably, be a trackday toy, do the daily commute in complete comfort and If I had £17K, there would be no competition. Looks much nicer in the mettle than the photos too, especially in black without the stickers.

Reaction score
Will have to get some pics up of the new LSD beasts together me thinks Steve. Glad you enjoyed the drive. I have been getting steadily more impressed with the R26 as the miles pile up - on all of nearly 600 now!!! It shames me to say it, but it really does make the trophy feel slow.

Having had a spin in Steve's new toy yesterday, I have to say that I am mightily impressed. I never realised quite how much fun the DC2's are. I've also never smiled quite so much as when Steve hit the Vtec for the first time last night. Jeez, it sounds like a superbike trying to take off!!! It is an incredibly capable car and bar the usability problems (i.e. the dustbin of an exhaust!!) that I think Steve is whipping off then it would be a fantastic car to live with I reckon.

If only Renault could sort out an engine where you could drop down a gear to 6500rpm and still have 3k to go!!!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Oh i would love to try those wheels on my trophy just to see how they look.

And before you all try and castrate me, I know it would ruin the cars handling and stuff. But would be interesting right? :wink: