Ste

Reaction score
Just been onto Autotrader looking at T's (bored at work!) of the 3 Trophy's for sale that I could see all of them seemed to be really expensive, I got mine from one of the garages (redline racing) mine has 20k less mines at was about £300 cheaper, I bought mine in Feb this year...!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/search/resu ... ?logcode=s

Any thoughts?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Has been reported in press the price of all second hand cars is on the up due to scrapage scheme

Reaction score
The market has picked up! I got paid out 10350 for a car I paid 9000 for in feb.

I paid 7800 for a trophy with 18700 on which I think was a fair price!

Reaction score
I wonder what I would get for mine...

paid £6700 not long ago..with only 17k on the clock...hardly put anything on that!

Tempted to sell to make a quick buck..but then i wouldnt want any other car, as it took me 6 months to decide what to get!

Reaction score
Robbo said:

paid £6700 not long ago..with only 17k on the clock...hardly put anything on that!

Tempted to sell to make a quick buck..but then i wouldnt want any other car, as it took me 6 months to decide what to get!
How long ago??

I estimated if I was looking 6 months ago I could get one similar for about a grand less! But I made 1350 on my Meg f1 so it's all relative!!

Reaction score
I am spending high 6's for 40k on the clocks.

I don't worry too much about mileage, it's only a number.

Reaction score
PBwantsatrophy said:
Robbo said:

How long ago??

I estimated if I was looking 6 months ago I could get one similar for about a grand less! But I made 1350 on my Meg f1 so it's all relative!!

Beginning of June...I think?

Got myself a very good deal. Going to find it very hard to part with it....

Reaction score
People who are selling should try & hold the price up.

We should be trying to get some clear space between Trophy's & normal 182's.

I guess some of the factors on price will be how much work needs doing. If Shocks have just been Refurbed & Cambelt done. Would be some real sweateners worth paying extra for....... if you new what you were looking at.