Pressure washer - any recommendations?

Reaction score
Hello All

My old Karcher is now in the bin, it lasted around 3-4 years of occasional use. Bit rubbish.

Can anyone recommend a brand/make for ~£100? I only use it to wash the car.

Many thanks
Mark

Reaction score
I was in the same situation after my pressure washer decided to give up, i never actually bothered replacing it as found i get much better results by hand using a bucket and one of those hozelock variable gun type things on a normal hose!

Reaction score
Nilfisk are VERY good, much better than Karcher.

Thanks Jon - do you have this model...? Nilfisk C110 3-5 X-tra Pressure Washer.

Badgerman85 - I sometimes use a hozelock variable gun like you, but it's not very effective at removing bonded-on dirt. The extra pressure you get from a power wash is useful.

Reaction score
I currently have two karcher's because I got them as presents. My friend has a Nilfisk and so do many people on detailing work, they are miles better build quality than the Karchers.

Reaction score
I bought a Nilfisk C120 after my trusty K2.87 died after 7 years of hard use, & it only broke due to my forgetfulness. Left it switched on but tap off and it decided to pump air for about an hour & caused a hairline crack in the motor case, but still worked until the hose connection broke last winter. The Nilfisk is good, though I use a Karcher adaptor to use all the Karcher attachments/lance as they are far superior plus didn't want to buy another snow foam lance.