Reaction score
55 plate T spotted in the car park of the fairly new 50meter indoor swimming pool in Portsmouth yesterday evening.
Very clean however a very coked up pair of scorpions, ohh and a pink jumper in the rear window :lol:

Reaction score
That was mine it was fairly clean apart from the exhaust, didn't get around to doing it because i don't gain any enjoyment from cleaning and would much rather somebody else did it :D The pink jumper ahhh didn't clean the inside and was not aware that was there, how embarrassing :oops: , well i could say it was someone else's but would you believe me? :^o
You don't see many trophy's in Pompey the only other one i have seen parked itself beside mine a few months ago in the same car park at the pool.

Reaction score
I don't live round Portsmouth, I come from Hertfordshire but during the week I stay at highbury college as it's where my apprenticeship is based. I use to drive down to college in my T but stopped after it was badly keyed across my bonnet. Now it just hibernates in my garage at home :(