Picked this up today!

Reaction score
Brand new in box with protective cover. Too good to use really. I think it will be put away with my RS200 new recaro seat bases 44fe02bdc8dbb8350fb791683885ef87.jpg

Reaction score
Nice.

Is it possible to get these from Renault with the correct part number? I need one but even the rare second hand versions don't look perfect.

Reaction score
Nice.

Is it possible to get these from Renault with the correct part number? I need one but even the rare second hand versions don't look perfect.

You can still get them but the new price is scary, I've attached a photo of the part number and the invoice the previous owner paid for it !
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    570.8 KB · Views: 151
Reaction score
Thanks. You got a good deal. I'll have to keep my eyes open on eBay!

Reaction score
Just go to the local scrappy and pick one up for a couple of quid? That's all I did.
They are not unique parts to the T, all base model Clios have them.

Reaction score
Makes me glad I picked up a decent secondhand item for £17 on eBay last summer....still need to take a brave pill and try to fit it though! There is a guide on cs.net I think.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Just go to the local scrappy and pick one up for a couple of quid? That's all I did.
They are not unique parts to the T, all base model Clios have them.

Exactly what i done mate, £4.00 out the scrappy and with taking it out the car it gives you a sense of how and where the thing comes off and how you can change it.

Reaction score
Exactly what i done mate, £4.00 out the scrappy and with taking it out the car it gives you a sense of how and where the thing comes off and how you can change it.

How straightforward is it and how long should it take to switch them over? Do you need to set the rotating dials to any particular position to make removal/refitting of the cables any easier?

Reaction score
There is a comprehensive post in the technical section on fitting this f you have a look rather than starting a new how to fit one