Reaction score
Hi All

Does anyone know the correct part number for the Trophy's speedline wheels and the steering wheel without the airbag as I would like to check them before ordering.

Many thanks

Pete

Reaction score
Hi All

Does anyone know the correct part number for the Trophy's speedline wheels and the steering wheel without the airbag as I would like to check them before ordering.

Many thanks

Pete

Not sure on the Speedlines, but re: the steering wheel i wouldnt go buying a new one, get an old knackered one for £20 and go for the retrim on Cliosport - costs about £150 iirc. Here's my wheel:

IMG_1447.jpg
IMG_1448.jpg
IMG_1449.jpg

Certainly better than the standard, overpriced Renault tat!!

is1

Reaction score
Carbon Chaos

How are you finding your wheel? I have just sent Jack an order for one using yours as a guide although I have asked for silver stitching and nappa top and bottom.

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies both wheels look really good! does the colour match the airbag well ?

Reaction score
Colour is a good match to the air bag and it feels original.so all good this was trimmed in the same style as my megane R26 wheel.

Reaction score
Colour is a good match to the air bag and it feels original.so all good this was trimmed in the same style as my megane R26 wheel.

Thanks Carbon was yours actually done by Royalsteeringwheels or by one of the CS chaps?