Reaction score
Hi there,

Just testing the water really.

I have a 07 plate candy white VW polo GTI. (150PS) 1.8 20V Turbo. Had it for a year. Mint condition, im the only owner..just fancy a change to be honest. The car cost me £13,700 last year bought from listers volkswagen and has only done 7,000miles in that time. Comes with interlagos GTI interior, winter kit, heated front seats, fog lights, washer jets, trip computer, esp etc etc..

As it is a 1.8 20v turbo the possibilities are endless for what you can do in terms of power. I think there is one running over 340bhp..

I have done no engine modifications. It is totally standard except from I got Eibach pro street s coilovers fitted for better handling and ride and had the badges colour coded. standard suspension will be included.

Looking for a p/x on a trophy. preferrably 55 plate with under 30k miles on clock. Money my way obv depends on condition age and milage.

So heres some pictures (sorry about the quality!) and if anyone is interested let me know..

Cheers Danny

scottishvag065800x600ae1.jpg

29092007082.jpg

29092007081.jpg

24082007031-1.jpg

24082007032.jpg

Reaction score
Goto admit, i really like these polo gti's. I was looking at them when i was car hunting, but decided to go fot the trophy, as i'd always wanted once since they came off the production line.

I had an audi a3 1.8turbo before i purchased my trophy and the possibilities in the engine department really are endless and i think it is certinaly one of the most easily tunable engines i've come accross. Just a simple re-map with a exhaust system and performance induction kit on the 150psi engines takes it to around 190-200BHP. Had it done on mine and what a difference it made.

Nice car anyhow, you would have interested me a few weeks ago, but i'm afraid i'm content with my trophy now :D

Good luck tho, and if you end up getting a trophy, i assure you you won't be dissapointed!