Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know the correct part number, or even better, where I can get the exact same original spec battery from?
Would like to keep my car original.
Current battery has no power, going to attempt to charge it, but would like to get a new one anyway :eek:

I dont want an aftermarket one, or anything different from the factory fitted item.

Thanks

Reaction score
Got mine from the stealers when it was showing a little under oomph at 8 year service. Can't complain at 8+ years in a French car ; )

SoS

Reaction score
I got the Motrio (sp?) version from the dealer, it is the budget Renault version, but for some reason it had a longer warranty and was a bit cheaper. I think it was around £60 fitted. I tried others from ECP but it just didn't fit right, so ended up getting Wests Renault to fit it.

just get hold of your local dealer and give them you reg number and they will give you the right part.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
There is 2 sorts of battery that can fit the car.

You can get the bigger 075 battery or the smaller 063 battery that allows an induction kit at the back of the headlight (like the K-Tec one)

Here is the Part number / Price of the OE battery

182Battery.gif

Reaction score
The one that was on my car, was a "Tudor" battery, with a Renault sticker and part number.

PN: 8200 253 612

Anywhere I can get that same part?

and if not, are the newer ones exactly the same (fitment, terminals on same side, same size etc)

Reaction score
I priced up a gen renault battery for mine last week and was quoted nearly £90 with trade discount so got a trade club one (63) for under £30

Reaction score
I just bought a Bosch S4 063 for under £40 from Euro Car Parts' eBay shop.

Reaction score
i found this one, but i dont think the seller will post

i think its the same one renault tried to sell me for £97?!?

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270901955174

seems very cheap.
hopefully it is the correct one?

Reaction score
back looking for one all over again. seller never sent the battery out after weeks/months of hassle (and no refund!)

can anyone point me to a place that sells the correct one right now ?