Original front splitter £100

Reaction score
Hi all,
Apprciate there are carbon ones and cheaper skoda ones.

If however you simply must have the Original one. I have one in the loft. It is collection only from Haydock m6jct 23 for obvious reasons. It do get around the NW and up to Stirling at times though.

It is used but intact.

£100

Last edited:
Reaction score
A little friendly heads up, they are only £20 more for a brand new one from Renault.
Albeit, a £20 saving if you live local.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I bought one from Renault the other day £171 with a 15% discount.

If you'd have put this up before then, I would have had your arm out of its socket.;)

Reaction score
Thank you Hodgy . That's more like I though the price was. Still Cambridge to Haydock would have added a fair bit of fuel :).

Well its in my loft for anyone, No plans to put it on my own trophy at the minute. Suggest anyone checks how much they can get it for first. And gives me a shout if they think its suitable.

Chris

Reaction score
A little friendly heads up, they are only £20 more for a brand new one from Renault.
Albeit, a £20 saving if you live local.

Which dealer is this?

I paid £115 for a new one but that was in 2009.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
OE Part Number & Price taken from Renault Parts System "Without Any Sort Of Discounts"

182%20Front%20Splitter.gif

Reaction score
Excellent replies folks, The thing i like about forums is how everyone can team up for the great good. ..(the greater good.. if your a hot fuzz fan :cool: ).

So the name of the game is to get them for less than £218, which thanks to MarcR above, is the walk into renault price.
I buy pretty much all my stuff from Wolverhampton so know they are miles cheaper than walking into any Renault. I think its great news for all if they can be picked up for nearly a tonne less than renault list. If you get one at that price then please let all know. As said the great good (repeat in tandem..."greater good")

...as far is my own sale is concerned. its not an item I am in an hurry to move as it still has potential for myself. the price is the price. i would actually rather not sell it at all for £100 if its still availible to all new for £120.

yus
Chris

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Is that a collective slap on the wrist :) If you want this cleaned up, and I think I would, just pm BenG and he should be able to sort for you.

Reaction score
Lol... not at all. In fact i demand the thread is not altered by mods. I am genuinely happy for discussions for everyone to know the best price and market values. Info.. Thats what I get for these forums.

I just meant the item is worth £100 to me. If its £120 new then its still worth £100 to me... but I advise anyone to buy it new for £120!