Reaction score
Has finally arrived in the country after a couple of weeks of waiting :D Big thankyou to streetfighter for braving the french to go all the way to the factory and collect it for me and even deliver it to me near my house! Excellent service! Cant wait to get it fitted now :D

Reaction score
Sounds like you've got a sweet deal there Theo - How much of a saving did you make by having it picked up from the factory?

Also, Streetfighter - Respect (tup)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
:D :D :D Me too, thanks to Streetfighter for his heroic effort and i'll get some pics up as soon as i get the feckers re-sized.

Reaction score
Sorry about the spelling there then luke! lol

Saved about £300ish as opposed to buying it from a uk tuner. Will get some pics up tonight as it was dark last night when i loaded it into the trophy. Will also get some pics of it fitted when it goes to rentech on fri afternoon. :D

Reaction score
Thankyou steve, you have suddenly become my bestest friend! lol! Beer on its way!

Reaction score
You've left that changed like that DC2Steve? You could have at least changed it back instead of making me look a right tw*t when all i was doing was passing my knowledge of the correct spelling (Orbisoud) on to the new owners of said exhaust system. Tsk Tsk.

I tell you, you've changed since you've become Trophyless! :evil:

Reaction score
Hee hee hee, knew that would rock your OCD boat Lukey boy, Nothing to do with me being Trophyless, I'm coping very well.

Besides, I love you guys otherwise I wouldn't still be lurking around here would I?

The Orbisound thing used to piss me off too, not as much as breaks instead of brakes though.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve said:
Hee hee hee, knew that would rock your OCD boat Lukey boy, Nothing to do with me being Trophyless, I'm coping very well.

Besides, I love you guys otherwise I wouldn't still be lurking around here would I?

The Orbisound thing used to **** me off too, not as much as breaks instead of brakes though.

lol, less of that you defector :) he hehe