Reaction score
^LOL

That looks damned tasty indeed, If I still had XOG, that's what I would be going for. £400 looks to be a bargain for that quality.

Reaction score
That looks awesome - interesting to see how they've altered the backbox design from the normal Janspeed

Wonder if theres any reasoning behind that?

Day

Reaction score
fUbAr has the development system on his car.

I'm sure he'll be able to describe the performance etc...

Looks like you can choose the tailpipe design according to taste, I like that option :)

Reaction score
Matt, did you not see it at FCS?

Does look nice, but don't like the look of the tailpipes in that pic really, but not an issue if you can choose other options.

like the idea of 2 volumes too, like the orb...i would go for loud of course :lol:

Interested to see what Fubar has to say about it!

Day

Reaction score
Same exhaust Mat that was on Dan's inferno 182 that came up with us.

Take a looks at this: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=246833

Some opinions and sound clips from Dan (fUbAr)

Hi guys, thanks for all positive feedback and thank you to Dan for starting the thread and allowing us to use his car.

The tailpipes are still in the trial stages and the tailpipes fitted to the system on our website are the same 3.5" diameter as fitted to the other Janspeed system and the same size as the ones fitted to Dan's car. We would have the option of a smaller size as well as a centre section with no silencer if you want a louder system.

Some have asked the difference between the current Janspeed system and our new system. Well our new system is a larger bore, 2.5" versus 2.25". The new system is more complex in its design and construction and has been dyno tested to give a 4bhp power gain on Dan's standard car. We feel this is very good for an exhaust on a 182 and shows we have gone in the right direction with the design while still keeping the noise level perfectly acceptable. There will also be a true 2.5" bore sports cat available to go with this system which will remove the step down in pipe size at the cat/exhaust joint. This will give you a 2.5" bore system from the manifold back.

We hope to have Dan's car back next week for a little fine tuning, and new tailpipes, and once some more mils have been put on the car we should be ready to retail this new exhaust.

David.

Reaction score
Cue said:
hmmmn, Orbisoud now has a direct competitor....... i'd need to see this in the flesh, but looks tasty =P~

and at half the price :D

Is the one fitted to Fubar's cat the sport or supersport version? sounds good on the sound clip

Reaction score
Looks very nice indeed, wonder why they have dropped the old single back box design (Orbisoud style) for this one (Yozza style)?

So around £400 for the cat back system - £50 more than the old Janspeed system, then another £300 for the sports cat, it's still an expensive bit of kit!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That does look quite good, but as Olis says @ £700 is about the same price as the Orb, be interested to hear how much it weighs. Also 4 Bhp from an exhaust only is impressive ,if true.

Reaction score
ive just brought the ultra performance system the supersports with the sports cat, cost me £680 inc delivery, its getting fitted on thursday, the whole box weighs 19kg, with the sports cat inside too, where can i hear one on a video?