No.186 for sale only 65 k

Reaction score
Hi, imho the car is only worth what is was sold for last october at auction and that is £2590 and it probably had sachs on it then. This car is already on ebay so don't kid us, you say not 1 person has seen this car but I have seen it so don't tell lies. You won't get anywhere by slating the car or people on this forum as it is obvious you don't respect these cars.

Reaction score
I have dealings with ignorant idiots like this frequently, usually its whats your last price without even viewing a car. My response is to add 1k to the asking price, their response can be highly amusing.
I loved the fact that he said he's sold 19000 cars and hasn't lost any money, maybe in his delusional dreams! As i said he's got the poor trophy firmly stuck up his ass and has no clue about anything to do with cars. I say good luck to you and the 19000 cars you have up your ass, please insert more and give us a laugh and me more business.
Someone should really save the poor trophy from a fate worse than death. Had a hard day at work and a one thread has giving me such a laugh.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good that the King of the Muppets has finally returned from his abdication

Seriously though I love stuff like this, proper entertaining

Reaction score
Saw this one for sale on ebay just before I bought mine, was in High Wycombe/Buckinghamshire area was put off with lack of sachs and stolen recovered with 4 keys and no history. Was up for £4k for a 65,000 mile car though just glad I bought mine with 65,000 miles rebuilt sachs, nearly full history, belts done, no dodgy past with only 2 keys for less money, ha!