Reaction score
im hopefully goin to pick a trophy this weekend and have spoke to a few people about them and they said about make sure cambelt been done, good service history.

then i heard about the dampers are very exspensive to fix if wrong, any way of checkin them before i purchase the car???

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
looks for any signs of oil leakage, difficult to really pin point what to look out for as it's easier to compare - maybe take another one of for a test drive to gauge the true feeling for a Trophy.

Reaction score
Give the front of the car a good push down on the top of the wings in a manner to try bounce the car. You should get very mininal movement with your body weight alone, and the car should settle instantly, with no further bouncing after the intial movement.

Reaction score
pjthedj89 said:
im hopefully goin to pick a trophy this weekend and have spoke to a few people about them and they said about make sure cambelt been done, good service history.

then i heard about the dampers are very exspensive to fix if wrong, any way of checkin them before i purchase the car???

So did you get one?

Reaction score
Should have bought mine...everything has been done! lol.

But seriously, enjoy!