New owner - insurance?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi All

I am just about to take ownership of a Trophy, I think it's number 061 (will check tomorrow when I pick it up). Me and my son are very excited!

I tried to to get a quote from Classic Line who I have used for my old Lotus and mk1 MR2, but they said it was too new for a Classic Policy, so no agreed valuation or track day cover!

Can I ask any recommendations, and does any of your policies include track day cover? We want to use the car as RenaultSport intented :)

Cheers

Rich

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks Nick!

I have added 61 to my current multi-car policy at the moment, as the separate quote I got for insurance including up to 5 track days a year was over £500! I am not used to paying that much for classic cars....

All the best

Rich

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Welcome to the club!

You could try Adrian Flux, I have an agreed valuation with them. Looks like they offer track day cover too.

Ian

Rhys

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'd second Admiral Multi-car, Mine was £200. Although I think your location will influence this a lot.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks Rhys (happy St David's day for yesterday BTW, in case your originally from Wales).

I'm actually with Admiral already for my other cars, so have added the T to that policy, £20 for 69 days (until the end of the policy) so that's not bad! No track day cover but I will do that separately if I need to.

Thanks all

Rich

J4RVIS

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Classicline I've found to be good. Around £400 with agreed value. Probably on the higher side as I had a claim last year on a different vehicle.