Reaction score
Hey guys, just thought I'd introduce myself. Picked up Trophy 498 last week, blown away by the car so far. It's my 4th RS clio, and can't believe the difference so far. Current mods are a bmc cda, and a blueflame exhaust. Future plans
-New gear knob (ordered)
-Parrot bluetooth kit (ordered)
-New exhaust (either milltek or scorpion, not sure which yet)

Cheers
Warren

Reaction score
Welcome along Warren. Enjoy, so long as you don't blow the car away. Have fun deciding on the exhaust. How did you narrow it down to those two? You'll find almost endless discussion on here about various mods, but especially exhausts. Do a search on almost anything, the info on here is very, very useful. I'd almost decided on Janspeed and then started wondering about Scorpion.....

Reaction score
Trophy No.
cue
in having your custom made prospeed what is custom about it? the sound or tailpipes or both?

Reaction score
Decided on those 2 as I've heard they're fairly subtle sound wise. Yozzasport etc are just too loud, I do alot of motorway miles and the resonance drives me mad with the louder exhausts. Not a fan of the back-boxes showing so much on the prospeeds, if I went custom it would be H&S for me.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
not sure what you mean by the back box showing on prospeeds..... you can't see the back box on mine at all.

Reaction score
All the prospeeds I've ever seen, if you look dead on from behind, you can see a lot of the backboxes (unless the design has changed)
IMG_9960.jpg