new headlight advice

Reaction score
I have finally got around to fitting my new headlights and i have 2 questions for anyone who has done this before.

1. Do the headlights have there own manual adjustment, its not dark yet but the individual lights look different heights on the wall opposite where i park. Is there a cunning way of setting the height so that it is correct.

2. When I reinstalled my bumper i couldn't figure out how the bonnet sensor fits. Should it sit in the metal hole of the body (under the plastic), or should it sit on top of the plastic. Presumably if it is meant to sit on top of the plastic the sensor should have been removed before the bumper. I'm just worried about my alarm as the only problem I have ever had was when the bonnet wasn't shut properly, and the sensor looks like it sits very low at the moment.

Anyone got any questions about this job, ask soon while I might remember.

Cheers

Reaction score
The bonnet switch fits in the top of the plastic so yes, fitted after you've fitted everything else.

There is some manual adjustment on the headlamps. I think it's a white coloured Allen key type fitting. Guessing you have the remote adjuster too in the car

Reaction score
remote adjuster is only there for when you are carrying heavy loads, otherwise you need to use the adjuster Ash metioned

Reaction score
Cheers
Found the adjusters.
Up down seems easy, I have got them the same height.
Horizontal is much harder. Struggling to see it change on the wall. I need a shorter Allen key to make turning it easier.

Thanks for the help. Pretty sure I need to redo my bonnet sensor.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Reactions: MC1