My new track wheels :)

Reaction score
They arrived yesterday and got some pics today...I love them!

15" Team Dynamics Monza R...brand new models out...black with red lip pinstripe colour scheme! I had to have them!

....and on R888's of course. Photos aren't the best, but you get the idea...and as usual with photos, they look better in real life too.

newpics25307001.jpg

newpics25307004.jpg

newpics25307005.jpg

newpics25307006.jpg

newpics25307007.jpg

newpics25307008.jpg

I am after your opinion though, look at the pics again and if you didn't notice the 1st time, then I have left 2 centre-caps on and and 2 off as im not sure if i like the silver? Should i leave them off (for a more aggressive look), leave them on as silver, or spray them black and put them on? Im still unsure atm.

Hope you like anyway.

Reaction score
Look mint, i would spray the centre caps black and see what they look like, if they look crap then thke them off, dont think the silver matches that well.
Like i said though, quality looking wheels.

Reaction score
look sweet mate, like the red line, i was only looking at monza wheels today, the white ones, think they look super, not sure wether theyd suit my mk1 though:( :?:

Reaction score
Very nice (tup)

Definately think they look better without the silver centre caps.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
look mint, other than 2118's in white i think these look like the best wheels for the track :wink:

i'm not too keen on the centre caps. Not in silver anyway, red may be a bit too much, black would go better imo.

Reaction score
shiftspark said:
yep leave the caps off.
nice evo in the background...is that your daily commuter?

Thats my brothers car.....his evo and my trophy are our daily cars...we have a weekend toy too :wink:

Thanks very much for the comments guys...glad you like...and the centre caps are now off on both sides as of last night. Don't think i will bother spraying the caps black, will just leave them off as thye look very aggressive with the bolts showing.

g40steve - yep im at Donny all weekend and have plenty of tracktime booked too.