Mugs.......

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
..... how much interest is there in getting some clio trophy mugs done? I looked into the WOW mugs (changes colou when hot) for Cliosport.net. They had a min order quantity of 72 and cost around £8 each. But for a simple mug with the stylishly designed clio trophy logo on it would be significantly cheaper.

If there's enough interest I'll look into it...

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
From the supplier I looked at before I reckon i could get them in the shop for about £6 each including p&p

If there's enough interest i'd be happy to go ahead, or Cue if you can get a better deal let me know.

Reaction score
How about an egg cup? I never seem to find one when I need one.

BG-56.jpg

Or one of these mugs? We can put the Trophy logo onto Winnie's tummy, or put him into a Trophy.

BG-271.jpg

O.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
what? the egg or winnie cup? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jokes aside, count me in.

For the mug. Without the Poo family.

O.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'll sort some prices next week and try to post a jpg of what it'll look like - getting some samples sent to me this w/e.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Prices are a bit high on these - I'm still searching around. Min order is usually 72 on mugs but these 2 are 100 for some reason - Just using the pics as examples!!!

Imaging the clio trophy printed on instead of the stuff that's on them at the mo. Nik has suitable JPG's so the are both suitable for the logo!

Attachments

• Mugs.doc
    90.5 KB · Views: 35