Might be time to sell my 42k Trophy

Reaction score
Despite a year of incredible fun I'm seriously considering selling my Trophy. This isn't attention seeking but a genuine post.

A bit of background

42k miles, 7k done in the last 12 months.
Over £3k spent in the last year including
1x major service Oct 15
1x service July 16
Belts Oct 15
New Miltek exhaust and Prima Racing mounts
BG Motorsport Sachs refurb March 16 (+Cup dampers as spares, only 3k old)
Lots lots more including all receipts and FSH - simply no expense spared during my ownership
2 previous owners (1 was there garage that sold it to my friend with no miles on the clock so it's really only had 1 previous owner)
Only ever run on Shell V-Power and oil
Fantastic interior
ALL work above undertaken by the best in the business, Mick at Diamond Motors

The wheels need touching up and a splitter needs fitting but apart from that it's immaculate, especially mechanically. A dream to drive. Kept in underground car park out of the elements.

Looking at what else is on the market I should be looking for £9-10k? Would you guys fit the splitter and refurb the wheels before selling or not?

Seriously heavy heart but all good things must end at some point.

Thanks

Reaction score
I would definitely fit the splitter and have the wheels done. Saves having someone try to knock you down on the price.

Good luck with the sale.

Reaction score
You only get top dollar if its mint -
Get the wheels refurbed - not touched up as that just make people think that you dont look after it - ballpark 8/8250

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Despite a year of incredible fun I'm seriously considering selling my Trophy. This isn't attention seeking but a genuine post.

A bit of background

42k miles, 7k done in the last 12 months.
Over £3k spent in the last year including
1x major service Oct 15
1x service July 16
Belts Oct 15
New Miltek exhaust and Prima Racing mounts
BG Motorsport Sachs refurb March 16 (+Cup dampers as spares, only 3k old)
Lots lots more including all receipts and FSH - simply no expense spared during my ownership
2 previous owners (1 was there garage that sold it to my friend with no miles on the clock so it's really only had 1 previous owner)
Only ever run on Shell V-Power and oil
Fantastic interior
ALL work above undertaken by the best in the business, Mick at Diamond Motors

The wheels need touching up and a splitter needs fitting but apart from that it's immaculate, especially mechanically. A dream to drive. Kept in underground car park out of the elements.

Looking at what else is on the market I should be looking for £9-10k? Would you guys fit the splitter and refurb the wheels before selling or not?

Seriously heavy heart but all good things must end at some point.

Thanks
Hi I'm looking for a trophy, where are you in the U.K.?
Just post a reply if you're interested in selling as it is
Cheers

Reaction score
Thanks for your info guys, need some time to do some thinking.

Reaction score
Hi all - I'm getting a lot of questions so I'm putting it to bed. The car is not for sale. Good luck.

Reaction score
Lots of messages so just to clarify a few months ago personal circumstances meant I was considering selling. Since, things have changed and hence it is not for sale. I hope that helps. Thanks for your interest.