Michael Jackson Tickets, the best seats money can buy!

Reaction score
Well near enough!! When buying our tickets this morning, we were shocked when we were offered these seats, so naturally they have gone straight on ebay as to be honest i'd rather have the money (we have bought a pair further back)
as we just want to go, and arent really fussed about sitting right near the front!

So if anyone is crazy about MJ, this is probably a chance of a lifetime!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0362633995

Reaction score
They are paid for and confirmed!! Lol! But we've now paid for four tickets when could only just afford two!!

Reaction score
I really couldn't be bothered with Michael Jackson, but it really pisses me off when people try and make money out of fans with a genuine interest in the performer.

You try and try to get through to the phone lines, only to be told they're sold out but yet there are loads on ebay within minutes for three times the price!! :evil:

Reaction score
just out of interest i have just gone on ebay to have a look at how many tickets are on there and there are just over 3000 and i can't believe my eyes someone has tickets in a2 block which is at the front in the middle for 9k!!!! who in there right mind would pay that to watch that?!!!!.

Reaction score
Im not one of those usual people whole buy loads of tickets purely with the intention of earning money, just decided the ones we bought were worth more than i was prepared to (effectively) lose by going. I really like MJ's music, but don't exactly praise him as a person hence not being fussed about sitting near the front! But i must say, i was shocked by how many came up for sale, i'm amazed they haven't found a way to stop it.

Reaction score
It also makes me laugh (as mentioned above) surely someone couldn't possibly pay £9k for tickets????
I hope they do, as ours are in block A1, and it would def be an easy solution to keep the Trophy!! :D

Reaction score
Personally if it was me i would be selling them nearer the time when stocks sell out and the demand as built up, and be running the auction for at least 10 days ( not 24 hours) or maybe even a buy it now for £1000 then take £700...also maybe put my e mail address in the listing and take offers outside e bay avoiding fees...
you simply wont get good money for them for at least another 4 months and whos going to bid good money anyway when you havent even got them yet.
BTW row V will not be at the front ...

but its not i depth i've sunk to as yet.... [-X

Reaction score
I'm not fussed about earning top money from them, i'm just hoping to make a couple of quid help go towards the car, out of a bit of good luck! Theyve only gone on a 24hour listing to recoup my money to get me through the month.
I know row V is not right at the front, but it is in the front block, which is mostly reserved for the hospitality packs. I'm pretty certain that you wouldn't be able to buy anything any closer.

As i said before im not trying ti rip people off, hence not stating a price or asking for offers. An ebay listing seemed the fairest way, as that allows people to bid what they are happy paying, and also offers protection too.

Reaction score
shiftspark said:
^ PS Are you at Cadwell on the 27th?
I am indeed! :D
Back to thread, As far as making money on the tickets...well then you'd be a tout and I reckon most people aren't too keen on them, myself included :x
The couple times I haven't been able to attend a gig, I've just put up Buy It Now auctions with the face value of the tickets, as mentioned above trying to make money out of other people who are geuine music fans just isnt on.

Reaction score
graham said:
I really couldn't be bothered with Michael Jackson, but it really pisses me off when people try and make money out of fans with a genuine interest in the performer.

You try and try to get through to the phone lines, only to be told they're sold out but yet there are loads on ebay within minutes for three times the price!! :evil:
Agreed. I really want to go but couldn't get any despite registering. Just hope I get through tomorrow. I'll be bidding on as many on ebay as i can. I think a bid of £10,000,000 should sufice...

Reaction score
If i was a 'tout' then i would have bought 4, and doubled the money i was getting. I genuinely bought tickets, we discussed whether or not we actually needed such good seats and decided that if people are willing to pay more than they are worth then it is totally up to them. Even most of my friends (who are so called 'fans') have set their facebook status's to desperately want mj tickets, but hardly any of them got to work an hour early to actually buy the tickets.

I'm sorry if i have caused offence by offering up seats that i feel would have been wasted on me.

If i advertised these at face value, the first thing somebody would do once bought, is put then straight on ebay.

Could my original post please be removed to avoid offending anyone furthur.

Thanks

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
shiftspark said:
^ PS Are you at Cadwell on the 27th?
I am indeed! :D
Back to thread, As far as making money on the tickets...well then you'd be a tout and I reckon most people aren't too keen on them, myself included :x
The couple times I haven't been able to attend a gig, I've just put up Buy It Now auctions with the face value of the tickets, as mentioned above trying to make money out of other people who are geuine music fans just isnt on.

And if you had tickets (or anything for that matter) that were selling for ridiculous money, you would sell them for less, even though, chances are that person is just going to sell them on at a profit??