Reaction score
The yozzasport one is nice. The Orb promised much, but I have to say I was underwelmed with what I heard. Is custom the best option? Any thoughts?

Reaction score
Single back box design in theory will be loudest, so on top of 2 mentioned a janspeed one is single iirc

Heard nothing but good things about a yozza, could always decat if not as loud as you'd like.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
The Orb is nice. I have the loud one (Single silencer) and its loud. Louder then I thought it would be and slightly annoying at times when you aren't in the mood but cracking when you are! :twisted:

Seems to be getting louder lately too!

Yozza are nice, heard g40steves when he had his T.

keo

Reaction score
I am thinking about an exhaust for the T as mine is rusty and dont know how much longer it will last. Heard it is about £500 for a standard one from renault so i thought about having a custom stainless made but exact same as the oem one, i dont want a loud exhaust. I had a straight through and four branch on my 106 gti, it sounded ace popping, banging and shooting flames when you were in the mood. Tiresome and anoying when you werent so kind of put me off having a loud exhaust again

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
I had a Janspeed before the orb and that looked nice and the volume was fine. It was loud enough to tell it was different but fine when driving, sounded fine on motorways.

Reaction score
keo said:
I am thinking about an exhaust for the T as mine is rusty and dont know how much longer it will last. Heard it is about £500 for a standard one from renault so i thought about having a custom stainless made but exact same as the oem one, i dont want a loud exhaust. I had a straight through and four branch on my 106 gti, it sounded ace popping, banging and shooting flames when you were in the mood. Tiresome and anoying when you werent so kind of put me off having a loud exhaust again

It's about £500 for the back box fitted. If you want a center section and CAT you may need a mortgage.

Reaction score
i am running a decatted Yozza and it is very LOUD, always setting alarms off in multi story car parks.

Ash

Reaction score
KTR sports cat and KTR stainless single box system.

96 DB @ 4500rpm

Reaction score
I've got a Yozza with silenced decat. Think it sounds great.

Reaction score
thommo141 said:
Where abouts can you get a yozzasport exhaust from for my trophy ? :?

Yozzasport's site was www.yozzasport.co.uk. It's been down for a couple of weeks though and they didn't respond to my order for brake discs or any of the emails I sent chasing an update. I now can't get an email through to them so I'm not sure if it's just a problem with their ISP or that they're stopping trading.

Reaction score
Another Orb (loud version) owner here. I have never had the pleasure(?!) of experiencing a Yozza, but if it's any louder than the Orb then it certainly wouldn't be for me..!

The Orb is great when you get into the higher end of the rev range - really screams nicely and at idle it has a nice deep burble. I wouldn't have it if the T was my everyday car though - I think it would be too much, but each to their own. :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Pah to each to their own, the orbisoud is the pipe that should have been fitted as standard and iirc what was fitted to the cup racers. The Yozza is just the Orb's chavey snotty nosed younger cousin. :)

Reaction score
Rofl! Coming from the man whose T spends most of it's time in cotton wool (I.e not getting ear ache from his Orb!).

I agree that the Orb is a seriously delicious exhaust- just wouldn't wish to have a daily 1 hr commute with it.. ;) the quiet version though- that would be fine and still a superb piece of kit.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quik5i1ver said:
Rofl! Coming from the man whose T spends most of it's time in cotton wool (I.e not getting ear ache from his Orb!)

Hello, is that the black kettle? This is the pot calling. :D

Reaction score
Another Orb owner...... Lovely sound, not too loud when driving normal but when you put your foot down you know its not standard!

Only problem I had was the fitting but managed to get it 100% after prospeed in cardiff modified my cat to get a better connection. Love it!

Reaction score
hoolio said:
quik5i1ver said:
Rofl! Coming from the man whose T spends most of it's time in cotton wool (I.e not getting ear ache from his Orb!)

Hello, is that the black kettle? This is the pot calling. :D

:lol: this kettle's grey.. :p