London Tyre Fitters

Reaction score
When I got the MoT done at the weekend they found a screw in the N/S front tyre. It's in a block so may not have penetrated the tyre carcass but I'm loathed to extract it unless I'm at a good tyre fitter with an Exalto in my hand.

I wouldn't want to risk Kwik Fit or ATS etc and you have to buy their tyres at their prices too.

Can anyone recommend a tyre fitter in SW, West or Central London that can be trusted to not ruin the Speedlines and fit an Exalto I bring along? Also there is nothing special about the valves either I presume.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
give black circle a call - they employ regional tyres fitters, costs will be a lot less than kwik fit also.

Reaction score
Thanks Cue. I did look at them. Seems they do one of, if not the cheapest, Exalto deal around.

Some of their approved fitters aren't up to that much though. I think a lot pay to be on their list of approved fitters and there is a revenue sharing deal. I know of one listed that is a serious back street operation with oil and grease a centimeter thick on the workshop floor and two rather battered tyre machines. They aren't too 'gentle' with wheels either.

I'll make a few calls and suss out the sharpest sounding.