Reaction score
For Sale, set of 4 lightweight Mardi Gras wheels originaly from a Clio cup 172 race car. They come complete with a set of half worn Toyo R888 tyres with 3mm of tred left (they have 6mm when new).

The wheels have been sprayed black at some point and this has started to flake off slightly in places but the wheels are balanced and ready to use. They will fit over the standard brakes or uprated discs and calipers of equivelant size, i used these on my Clio Trophy before I sold it and the level of grip is unbelievable. =D> :D The tyres also have re-inforced side walls so there is no tyre flex under extreme cornering or heavy breaking which makes the car more stable.

Tyre size - 195/50 R15 82V
Wheel size and offset - 7J x 15-4 H2 43

Asking price is £350 but open to offers. Thanks for looking.

Ben

Attachments

• wheels_-1.jpg
    wheels_-1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 84
  • wheels_-2.jpg
    wheels_-2.jpg
    702.1 KB · Views: 40
  • wheels_-3.jpg
    wheels_-3.jpg
    714.4 KB · Views: 47
Reaction score
I'm interested in these. Are they the same as the OZ F1's from a PH1 172?

How much do they weigh?

SPV

Reaction score
Hello there, where abouts are you based? It might tempt me into an offer if your close... Cheers

Reaction score
Wasn't Shiftspark looking for a set of these a month or so ago, these wheels are the same as i use for the track. Mainly used by the old cup racers in the wet, should be magnesium and having an offset closer to the Trophy Turnini's than the 172 wheels.

Chris

Reaction score
Yes people, they are magnesium. Although i don't know how much they weigh, sorry......im in Warrington, Cheshire. I have noticed there is an OZ stamp on the inside of one of the spokes of each wheel so maybe they are an OZ design, im not sure. When i bought them i was told that they came off a 172 race car, im not sure where the whole spraying them black thing came from though?????

Reaction score
Well, im based in Warrington in Cheshire......thanks for the interest.

Reaction score
Come on guys, someone must want these! If you haven't taken your trophy on a track day then you aren't using it properly!!! [-X :mrgreen:

Reaction score
No sorry, i never took any pics of the car with them on and i don't have the Trophy anymore :(

Reaction score
As your not open to offers your best bet would be to put them on ebay and let the market decide how much they are worth.

Reaction score
I am open to offers, but £200 is not a price im prepared to take for them. They are definitely worth more than that!

Reaction score
£350 is a bargain for mag wheels and the tyres. If I hadn't bought 2118 last year . . .

Reaction score
Thanks keith185, that's what i thought! I understand that people may not have much spare cash at the moment but im not desperate for the money so if i don't get a decent offer, ill just wait :wink: